This is a good field guide for people traveling to or living in south africa but not necessarily for people that want to grow aloes elsewhere. A wonderful guide to all 155 species aloes found in the south african field and in gardens. Authors ben erik van wyk gideon f smith isbn 978 1 920217 38 9 third edition first impression 2014 extent 376 pages format 240 x 168 mm hard cover full colour 400 photographs distribution maps. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. Guide to the aloes of south africa by ben erik van wyk and gideon smith this is a useful 302 page book published in 1996 the first part of this book is dedicated to discussion of aloe like plants medicinal uses of aloes cosmetic uses conservation cultivation pests and diseases and hybrids
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.