Not much according to his eminent biographer robert skidelsky and his philosopher son edward in a book that draws heavily on keyness rather patrician views of what constituted the good life. About how much is enough a provocative and timely call for a moral approach to economics drawing on philosophers political theorists writers and economists from aristotle to marx to keynes. A few years ago the celebrated biographer of keynes robert skidelsky and his son edward have joined forces to write how much is enough the love of money and the case for the good life the the love of money and the case for the good life. Robert skidelsky is a historian best known for his definitive three volume biography of john maynard keynes his son edward skidelsky is a philosopher
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.