The picture of dorian gray is a gothic and philosophical novel by oscar wilde first published complete in the july 1890 issue of lippincotts monthly magazine. Written in his distinctively dazzling manner oscar wildes story of a fashionable young man who sells his soul for eternal youth and beauty is the authors most popular work. 1966 quotes from the picture of dorian gray the books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame. The original manuscript of the picture of dorian gray the books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame. Setting the novel the picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde is set in london england in the nineteenth century the setting is credible for many reasons first of all because the setting is not based in a fictional place but a real world place london england
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.