The vienna game is one of the most fundamentally sound openings in chess and gives an e4 player many different variations when black responds with e5. Vienna game 1 e4 e5 2 nc3 nf6 3 bc4 nc6 chess opening performance statistics strategy and tactics famous games pgn download discussion forum and more. Wiki notes the vienna game is a chess opening that begins with the moves 1 e4 e5 2 nc3 whites second move is less common than 2nf3 and is also of more. The vienna game 1e4 e5 2nc3 has a long history and a bright future from the second move white starts to dictate the game taking play away from the heavily analysed ruy lopez and two knights defence and into a totally different arena
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.